3. You don’t get embarrassed if your parents interrupt you in the middle.
4. You can do it, eat and watch TV all at the same time.
5. If you don’t finish a chapter, you won’t gain a reputation as a “book teaser”.
6. A little coffee and you can do it all night.
7. When you open a book, you don’t have to worry about who else has opened it.
8. You can finish early without feelings of guilt or shame.
9. If you get tired, you can stop, save your place, and pick up where you left off.
10.You can usually find someone to do it with.