- Book Review: Better Sex In No Time This book promises to give busy couples better sex in no time, as one part of those busy couple I was intrigued to discover if there were any shortcuts in the book that might help. This book is illustrated and I want to say right up front it is designed for heterosexual couples. All the ... Read the rest of the review HERE
- Book Review: The Right Side Of History & Giveaway Have you ever walked down the street and peeked into your neighbors window and wondered what really goes on when the curtains are closed? I know I have and this was kind of how I felt after I had finished reading The Right Side of History, 100 years of LGBTQI Activism.
This is not your average ... Read the rest of the review HERE
- Book Review: Best Sex Writing of the Year: Edited by Jon Pressick I was excited to read this book as I’m not unfamiliar with the work of the editor of these tales of sex, Jon Pressick. I love Jon’s work and I had high hopes as I settled down to read this collection one stormy New England weekend.
I wasn’t disappointed and quickly became engrossed in the words ... Read the rest of the review HERE
- Erotic Book Review: Coming Together Among The Stars. Coming Together Among The Stars
Reviewed By Jenne
So I’ll freely admit to being a Darlek loving, time traveler, as well as a huge Star Wars and Trekkie fan, but strangely enough, I’d never ventured into the alien world of tentacled and alien erotica before I read this book. Why? You may well ask, and I would ... Read the rest of the review HERE
- Book Review: The Ultimate Guide To Sex After 50: Joan Price Once in a while a very timely book drops onto my desk, and this was one of those books. I turned 50 last month, so reading this book seemed like, well, the natural thing to do. I can tell you first hand that my body is changing and so is my sex drive, and not ... Read the rest of the review HERE
- Erotic Book Review: Penthouse Variations On Oral: Erotic Stories Of Going Down Reviewed By: Jenne
As I grew up my first foray into erotica or written porn came in the form of my Father’s copies of Penthouse and Readers Wives. He thought they were well hidden, but kids have a way of finding things that that they are not supposed to. I loved these stories and devoured them, ... Read the rest of the review HERE
- Cover Him With Darkness Written By: Janine Ashbless It seemed appropriate to start this review with a confession. As a general rule, I’m not someone that reads erotic romance, but when the good people over at Cleis asked me I decided to take the plunge. I have to say that I am so glad I did take that plunge and here endeth my ... Read the rest of the review HERE
- Sex And Cupcakes: A Collection Of Essays Writtten By Rachel Kramer Bussel I love sex and I love cupcakes, and I don’t know anyone that doesn’t. Unless of course your partner is busy eating a cupcake whilst you are trying to have sex with them, which can, I’m told, lead to divorce and much worse, but I digress.
Back to the matter in hand, which is unfortunately not ... Read the rest of the review HERE
- Erotic Book Review: Can’t Get Enough Edited By Tenille Brown I love anthologies and I cannot lie.
One of the main reasons for that is they cater to so many tastes in one place, and once in a while you discover a hidden gem of a kink or idea. Something you may have never and would never do, but the idea turns you on and sparks ... Read the rest of the review HERE
- Erotic Book Review: Submission Edited By Alex Algren I will admit that I have been enjoying these shorter Anthologies that have been put together by Alex Algren and the wonderful people over at Cleis Press. If you follow my reviews you will know that I recently read and reviewed, Stories Of O, which was short but very sweet as you can find out ... Read the rest of the review HERE